Question
Posted by: AL | 2004/11/22

Leg Veins

I have small veins on my thighs. They are like a small network of veins and start out reddish in colour and become blue. They aren't painfull but I don't like the look of them. I am 22 years old and am a bit concerned about them becomming bigger or spreading as I become older. Someone has suggested that it may be a circulation problem. Do you have any advice for me on what is causing it and if there are any available product that I could use?

Expert ImageNatural health

Hello AL

It can be due to poor circulation or poor connective tissue. You need to use the following products to help clear and prevent it:

Venaforce Tablets from A Vogel
Venaforce Gel externally
Circulation Formula
Calc Fluor Tissue Salt

Drink lots of water and try and avoid standing for long periods of time. Exercise often by going for brisk walks or swim as exercise improves circulation in the body. Avoid tight fitting clothes or underwear that can restrict circulation.

Kind regards.

Estie