Question
Posted by: Samwise | 2007/03/02

Leg Pain - self help

I have accidently hurt my leg. I think i have a pinched nerve, as the pain starts from the top of my hip and goes right down to my toes. is there any website that I can look at for self help massage diagrams?

Expert ImageChiroDoc

If there is actual pressure being exerted upon the nerve root - self help won't do much for you. You need expert care to avoid any further complications. Consult a chiropractor or your family doctor as soon as possible.

1
Posted by: Ahmed | 2007/03/11

i have the same problem as samwise. i have been to a chiropractor. he stuck in 2 needles and gave me a massage with a electric apparatus. relief for only a few hours. when i use a calf guard (it presses on the lower leg) there is temp relief. i have this for about about 3 /4 months

Reply to Ahmed