Question
Posted by: Pearl | 2020/09/25

Leg issues

In 2017 i fell and my leg was broken so the doctor had to operate and put in the screws in my leg to hold the bone together, Three yrs after i now experience weird feeling as if i can feel blood running inside my leg and only where they have put in the screws , Is this normal

- 2020/10/02

Hi Pearl

It sounds as if the nerves in the leg are more sensitive around the area where the screws are. Yes, this can be normal, but it it bothers you a lot, then you can go to the doctor to make sure that there is not too much scar tissue around the screws, causing the irritation of the nerves and the surrounding tissue. Good luck.