Question
Posted by: wants good news | 2005/11/22

left the pill

im 20 i was on the depo for 9 months left it for 4 months went back on the pill for 2 months to sort out my cycles. left the pill 25 oct 05 started bleeding for 2 days 2 days later a browns spot came, and the next day a pink. i dont realy have preggy simptoms but my breasts are so sore i cant even lay on my tummy. my niples are very erect and run to the loo more often. could there be any chances of good news?

Dear wants good news

Whilst it is always possible that you could be pregnant a simple home pregnancy test may resolve this issue. However, it is more likely that the effects from the depo may still be persisting. It is not uncommon for such effects after depo to persist for up to two years after stopping its use.