Question
Posted by: Pieter1 | 2004/02/24

left testical is smaller than my right one

My left testical is smaller than my right one and is attached to some sort of cord and sits much higher, located near the base of the penis. There is no problem from my side. I would just like to know whether I should be concerned about this and why?

Pieter, if there is only a slight difference in size, there is nothing to worry about. If there is a major size difference, the best would be to see your doctor. The other problem is that your left testicle is supposed to hang lower than your right one and not the other way around. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Pieter | 2004/03/04

Yes there is a major size difference. What can it be?

Reply to Pieter