Question
Posted by: Carlene | 2003/01/10

Left Leg aches

Eight months ago I had a caeser. Since then my left leg aches. I can feel that something from my upper thigh is swollen and this swelling extends down the back of my knee down to my calf muscle. When I have this swelling I also get pins and needles down this leg, and have a burning sensation under my left foot. I was originally told that this was possibly due to a nerve injury from an injection into my left buttocks cheek during the caeser, and it would go in 6 months. It is now 8 months and I still have it. What do you think?

Carlene, if you had a epidural anaesthesia, it might also because of the epidural. The best would be to see your GP and have him make sure nothing serious is the matter. Good luck.