Question
Posted by: Yolande | 2004/01/19

Learning to Trust

I'm inlove with this friend of mine but he doesn't know it. We went out the weekend with some of his friends and i really had a great time. He opened up to me and told me the reason why he is still single, he can't trust a female. How do you help someone over come something like that?

Dear Yolance,
Understand his problem and its origins, and be an affectionate friend, and a trustworthy female.

2
Posted by: DUDE | 2004/01/19

SHOW HIM THAT HE CAN TRUST YOU, EVEN IF IT TAKES A WHILE FOR YOUR LOVE TO BE ANSWERED.

Reply to DUDE
Posted by: Soul | 2004/01/19

The best way is to be a true friend, being there for him being true to the friendship.
The best relationships start from being best of friends cause that's a good foundation and that's where the trust comes in. It will mean more and will be very special. You have to really listen to what he wants and the be that trusting person he so longs for.

Good Luck
Soul

Reply to Soul