Question

Leanor Drops (Herbal)

I have been using Leanor Drops for about 4 years which supresses my appetite and I lost all the excess weight; I continued with the drops to maintain the weight. I have heard and read about the adverse effects of ephedrine and have read your archives on how to start cutting down and eventually leave them which I really want to do.

Is it possible to swop to Leanor Drops (Herbal) and does this contain any harmfull ingredients. Is it a good alternative until I am off the Leanor Drops completely?

Can anyone tell me if the Leanor Drops (Herbal) is as effective as the normal Leanor Drops?

Dear Anon
Goodness 4 years is a long time. I am glad to hear that you are trying to wean yourself of this addiction. I don't have a Leanor Herbal Drops label available, so can't check is it contains synephrine which has exactly the same side-effects and tendency to cause addiction as ephedrine. Please check on the label before you swop one addiction for another.
Take care

4
Posted by: eleanor | 2014/11/15

Need to know where I can buy origional leanor drop willing to pay R500 Even for a used one

Reply to eleanor
Posted by: eleanor | 2014/11/15

Where can I get leanor drop origional willing to pay R500 even for a used one

Reply to eleanor
Posted by: channy | 2005/12/06

Not good

Reply to channy
Posted by: Haz | 2005/12/03

i too, used Leanor drops for quite a while, and it worked well. tried the herbal Leanor when it came out, and it didn't curb my appetite at all.

Reply to Haz