Question
Posted by: johnny | 2002/12/06

lean guy

hi,i've longed to ask such question.
i am lean and very thin, i am 1.78m tall but only weigh 55kg. although i am healthy with very seldom stomach problem (it only happens when i get nervous or depressed), and i eat a lot. why am i still that thin?
by the way, could you tell me if fish oil is really good for people have a problem of depression? i sometimes feel very pessimestic.
thank you!

Johnny, I think it’s a combination of genetics and an active metabolism. 99% of people will eventually pick up weight as they get older if they don’t follow a healthy diet, so beware – getting fat is easier than getting rid of it.
Fish oil has a positive effect on the membranes of the neurons in the brain and this may help with depression. The effect isn’t enough to treat proper depression with, but it might have a positive effect. Good luck.
PS. I’m sorry I took so long to answer your question, but I was sick. Actually I’m still not feeling well, but I’m trying.