Posted by: Rentia | 2010/01/16

leaking urine

My husband has this problem and we were wondering what could be causing this and if he needs to see a doctor? As he explained it to me it started with a little bit of semen leaking out, after intercourse he would clean up and urinated and as soon as he would sit down again some more semen would leak out. Recently it is happening with urine as well, every time after passing urine when he sits down some would come out sometimes it is a lot other times just a drop.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc


I strongly suggest that your husband consults his doctor for a prostate examination, as it sounds like if he has prostitis/inflammation of the prostate.

Kind regards

Dr Anrich Burger

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: John | 2010/01/18

The short term help is to put a paper towel in underpants after he pass urine. If it leaks it is on the paper and you can take it out afterwards.

Reply to John

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.