Question
Posted by: Terrified | 2005/07/14

Leaking Urine

Hi there, I have a problem after urinating. Once I walk away from toilet or urinal I leak a few more drops of urine. This is the most frustrating thing ever. It was periodic but now every time. I am sure I am shaking properly and am sick and tired of changing underwear everytime I urinate. I am terrified of going to the doctor to examine my penis. Just not on. Thanks or your forthcoming advise. P.S I have developed white spots on my scrotum that start out red and end up looking like white pimples. This came first and I wonder if this is not the cause orignally.

Terrified, it might e due to a bladder infection, but i can’t say for sure without examining you (or at least your urine) first. The skin thing sounds like a superficial fungal infection, but I doubt that it is the cause of the leaking. You can try applying something like Normospor® cream twice a day for a week, but if it doesn’t clear up you will have to see your doctor. Good luck.

5
Posted by: Dan | 2005/07/14

Oh come on, T.
I was only teasing.
I actually have a similar problem.
Take it easy, for goodness sake!

Reply to Dan
Posted by: Terrified | 2005/07/14

F U C K Y O U !!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Terrified
Posted by: terrified | 2005/07/14

-|- you dan!

Reply to terrified
Posted by: Dan | 2005/07/14

You will have to be examined thoroughly, my boy. The doc is even going to shove his finger up your anus. If you don’t hold still, he will have to demand the assistance of a few nurses to hold you firmly.
(Tip: don’t eat too much beans, cabbage, etc. before the prostrate examination)

Reply to Dan
Posted by: Dee | 2005/07/14

It could be prostate problems esp if you are in your 40s and up.The sores could indicate an infection ranging from yeast infection to STD and it may have spread to the prostrate(which is situated close to the urethra tube) But youre gonna have to see a doctor and they might refer you to a urologist

Reply to Dee