Posted by: Dribbler | 2008/09/13

Leaking semen

I regularly leak semen (fluid) without any sexual stimulation (physical or pshycological) - I am 48 years old. Could this be a malfuntioning prostate

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

Are you certain it is semen and not a discharge or urine ? Whatever it is, it is not normal to be dribbling regularly and

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Sexologist | 2008/09/13

Sorry Dribbler, the Sexologist here - I pressed the wrong button and pressed send before finishing my sentence and comment! I can' t figure out how to go back and change my post, so this will have to do...

As I was saying, it' s not normal at your age to be dribbling other than for a few minutes after urinating (you will dribble a small quanity of wee) or ejaculating (you may dribble a small quantify of ejaculate still the urethra). If this is the case, try giving your penis a good shake after weeing or ejaculating and also squeeze your penis at the base. If this does not work, or you think it might be something other that which I described, I suggest getting it checked out.

Reply to Sexologist

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.