Question
Posted by: Green-eyes | 2003/01/13

Leaking Semen 18 Hours after sex

Hi all,

Thanx for all the feedback on my previous question.

I want to know, if a guy had sex the previous night and he is sleeping naked, is it possible that when he puts on underwear the morning there will be semen leaking marks in the underwear that evening when he comes from work. The semen is dry.

thanks

Yes it is possible, however, it could also be a discharge as it might be a Sexually transmitted infection. Usually with Chlamydia and sometimes with an infection of the prostate we will see a clear, or whitish discharge. Gonorrhea presents with thick yellowish or greenish discharge. With some STI's burning of urine and swelling is present, but some are asymptomatic.

If you are concerned about a discharge see a doctor ASAP.
Dr Elna McIntosh

3
Posted by: Lancelot | 2003/01/13

It is not possible. Maybe he had a wank at work.

Reply to Lancelot
Posted by: SPY II | 2003/01/13

If I understand you correctly you are saying that you had sex with him & that he slept naked thereafter, i.e. not in his underpants. The next morning he put on (presumably) fresh underwear and came home from work that evening with dry semen stains in his underpants. You found it and confronted him, and the story he gave you is that he had still been leaking from the night before.

If all of that is correct, my answer is a very simple one, viz. Poppycock!

On the other hand the fact that the stains are in his underwear shows that he did not spend it inside another woman. It seems more likely that they had a heavy session of petting and that she stimulated him to an orgasm while still in his underpants.

Incidentally, how can you be sure that the stains are semen and not perhaps merely precum?

Reply to SPY II
Posted by: Man | 2003/01/13

Welll, Ive had it that Ive become extremly horny during the day, and had precum but not an erection or ejaculation and this left a mark on the undies, does this help?

Reply to Man