Question
Posted by: Shell | 2008/07/10

Leaking during pregnancy

I am 27 weeks pregnant and on three different ocassions i have had White water running down my thighs and my legs and this is after i had a pee so i know it not urine and also because of the colour. is this normal or should i be worried. this is my first pregnancy so i am not sure what this could be or what to do.

It could be that your waters have broken. You should see your doctor straight away.

2
Posted by: meme | 2008/07/10

i am having my third pregnancy now and remember the same thing happening with my first pregnancy and i panicked.
dont worry, this happens and i know it seems really freaky, but importantly is that the last two months of pregnancy you have regular checks with your doctor as sometimes the amniotic fluid can be lower than normal and you might have to have an induction before due date.

Reply to meme
Posted by: Nix | 2008/07/10

i would go see your doctor right away.

Reply to Nix