Question
Posted by: S | 2009/09/21

LEAKING AMNIO FLUID DURING SEX

Last night my husband and I were having sex, I am currently 33 wks pregnant. When we were done, we noticed the bedclothes were soiled/wet. It was quite a lot of fluid. I smelled it and it had no particular smell (not urine), and it was clear. We did not have sex for about 2 months prior to this. I did not experience any pain or cramps so I don' t think my water broke. Can you please explain why this happened.

Thank you.

Are you sure it was not semen leaking back. If not, you should check that it was not your waters that have broken. There does not have to be pain with this.