Question
Posted by: Laxi | 2007/03/21

Laxatives

Will Laxatives help me to loose weight?

Dear Laxi
No laxatives will make you lose water if you develop diarrhoea and this will make you weigh less, but your body fat content won't change. Overuse of laxatives leads to loss of normal bowel movement (see my reply to the previous Reader) and can also result in deficiencies and dehydration. It is something to be avoided. To lose weight you need to basically change your lifestyle. Reduce your energy intake by eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increasing your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life).

1
Posted by: Tives | 2007/03/22

yes try it, it really works, dont listen to the other people on this forum they will just advise you to eat healthy. they dont want other people to look good. If the box says 2 pills, you take 4 okay.

Reply to Tives