Posted by: father | 2011/05/03

lawyer for fathers rights

I am looking for a lawyer who specialises in fathers rights to their children, can you recommend a lawyer in the johannesburg area?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageFamily law expert

Fiona Mclachlan Tel : 011 646 1854

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Midge | 2011/06/04

Bertus Preller
Abrahams and Gross Inc.
A:1st Floor, 56 Shortmarket Street, Cape Town, 8000
O: +27 (0) 21 422 1323

Reply to Midge
Posted by: Roddy | 2011/05/30

Could you please help me too but looking for a lawyer in Cape Town area. My child''s mother gives me grieve all the time, always swearing or shouting the only time she is nice is when she reminds me of my increase in maintenance and when she needs a favour. I love my child and wants more say in what is good for her. I feel that I am just the ATM machine and must keep my opinions and concern for my child to myself. Please help their are some good fathers out here and women who takes full advantage of their situation.

Reply to Roddy
Posted by: family law expert | 2011/05/14

Fiona Mclachlan Tel : 011 646 1854

Reply to family law expert
Posted by: FIO | 2011/05/03

If I may ask, whats the problem? I may be able to refer you to someone good for what you need or are looking for.

Reply to FIO

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.