Question
Posted by: bleeding | 2007/03/23

latest update

well last week i had my cystoscopy and instteasd of removing one polyp the doc removed 25! unfortunately the reults were not good. i went for a ct scan (eish!) and there was no sign that the cancer has spread. they did however find a strange thing on or near my liver and i had a s/scan done and the radiologist recons its not likely that it has spread from my bladder.im having a liver biopsy on monday. if it turns out to be benign yhe doctor will remoive my bladder if not then he will leave the bladder in and i will be treated with chemo. I am really really petrified but am trying to stay positive.

Dear Bleeding
Sorry to hear that it was cancer, I really hope the liver is clear. Being positive is very important for cancer patients as this influences your immunity system positively and helps your body to fight the cancer
some reading material: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/bladder-cancer/DS00177
Thinking of you.

1
Posted by: anxious | 2007/03/23

wow! That doesn't sound good. Sorry about the bad news. I cant believe you had so many polyps! Please keep us informed about what happens. Will be thinking of you Mon.

Good luck.

Reply to anxious