Question
Posted by: Ness | 2007/06/07

Latest news

What a joke!!!

Paris Hilton has been released from jail, after serving only three days of her sentence.

Sorry I know this has nothing to do with CS but what a joke!!

I thought the idiots in charge of that absurd "justice" jail system said she would serve *23* days instead of the full 45, for "good behaviour". What made utter nonsense of it was that these goons decided that she had behaved well in jail long before she even entered. But 3 days is even more ludicrous, if the report is accurate. If she now, as reported, gets millions for her pathetic "story", a book deal, and money for posing for yet more pictures ; well, it has become enormously profitable to drive drunk in California, and one wonders why anyone would bother to druve sober. PH has been a joke since anyone ever first noticed her, and has declined since them. She's now beyond a bad joke.
I gather she announced that she was going to use the time to thorouhgly re-examine her whole way of life --- and as that is so superficial and useless, it hardly needed thre days to achieve that. Oh, and she wanted to think about how to "change the world". Good grief, even the original Creation took longer than 3 days.

3
Posted by: Ness | 2007/06/07

Got caught drinking and driving and had her licence suspended and then got caught driving without a licence

Reply to Ness
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/06/07

What did she do?

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: JP | 2007/06/07

Comes as no shock!
It was said in the paper before she went in, that she will most probably be released after three days.
Apparently how it works is, that if you're in for a minor crime and show "good behaviour", at any time during your sentence for a period of 72 hours, you get released on good behaviour...

Reply to JP