Question
Posted by: Lulu | 2006/07/24

LATERAL THIGH TRAINER

I've bought the Lateral Thigh Trainer. I enjoy exercising on it and want to know is 15 min a day efficient and what do think of this instrument for toning abs,saddlebags, hips, bums and thighs. Thanx

HI Lulu

I believe it helps but I dont believe that alone it is sufficient to do what it claims to do in the adverts. If your diet and your other exercise is not also good and helping you to lose weight, then no amount of lateral thigh trainer is going to do the trick, because it simply is based on the wrong principle that you can lose weight by targeting a certain area only. That is just not true, and you need to do regular cardio exercise, like running, walking, cycling, aerobics etc. four or five days a week to see progress.

So if you add these cardio exercise and you eat very well, then you are on the way to seeing results, when combined with the thigh trainer.