Question
Posted by: Confused at 60 | 2019/11/05

60-year-old married man feeling feminine

I am a 60 year old married male. lately I have been feeling so feminine. secretly wearing my wife's clothes and fantasizing about being a girl and having sex with men. could this just be a hormone imbalance? in the last few years, my body has gotten softer and I have small breasts.

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2019/11/11

Often there is a decrease in testosterone as men get older so the hormonal balance changes. If you are concerned, my advice would be to see a doctor and have your testosterone levels tested. 

Alternatively, it could be that long suppressed desires are now coming the surface.