Question
Posted by: Tembi | 2004/12/20

late periods

H iDoc

I would like to know if I am pregnant or not because my last period cycle started on the 18th Nov and ended on the 21st Nov
this year .I had sex with my boyfriend and I am not using any contraceptive and we did nt use any condoms.

brgds
Tembi

You could be pregnant. If your cycle is 28 days, you are 5 days overdue. You should do a pregnancy test.

3
Posted by: Linds | 2004/12/21

Good Morning Ladies

Periods and Circles realy confuse me as we all know that we have 28 day for anything to happen to us, the question is when should one count after and before periods and what are saftey periods? I would to add that i realy love this forum cuz one really learn from other peoples experiences and i hust wanna say THANK YOU A LOT TO WHOEVER CAME WITH IDEA.Happy holidays every one

Reply to Linds
Posted by: Tembi | 2004/12/20

Well I had sex on the 4th Dec and this previous weekend .I was last on contraceptives in 2001 and I am 36years now so I would nt mind if I am pregnant.

Reply to Tembi
Posted by: science | 2004/12/20

When did you have sex? if it was around the 2nd of december, there is a chance that you might be pregnant. Best is to wait and see if your period comes within the next few days. If it doesn't, then do a home pregnancy test.

Not very clever at all to have unprotected sex! especially as almost half of our population are HIV positive!!! Not weird strange people, but ordinary people like you and me! Please take more care in future.

Reply to science