Question
Posted by: scared | 2004/11/25

late period or preggies?

hi, im 20 and my boyfriend and i are sexually active, the last few time we havent used a condom and im not on any form of contriception, i have been having my period but this time im late, my boyfriend doesnt ever cum inside of me but im still worried that i might be pregnant. i do suffer from irregular periods, can you fall pregnant on the discharge he lets off before he ejaculates? im really scared, what are the first signs of pregnancy or could i be late because im stressed out and anxious for it to come
thanx

You can fall pregnant from pre-ejaculate. The only way to know if your period is late because of pregnancy, is to do a pregnancy test.

2
Posted by: Norma | 2004/11/26

Yes, like Cheryl said you CAN get pregnant......
It's really easy to just take your pill every morning and not worry about a pregnancy....... and use a condom !!!!

Reply to Norma
Posted by: Cheryl | 2004/11/26

The dischrge he gives off CAN get you pregnant girl....What were you thinking? The only yhing i can think of is your period. If you are late do a HPT and if positive do blood test.
You are still young, think about STD or aids if you aren't using condoms.

Hope this helps!

Reply to Cheryl