Question
Posted by: Zee | 2004/10/05

Late period , not sure what to do.

I'm 16 yrs old and I'm about 8 days late with my period , which is happens from time to time. I'm just a bit worried ,my body feels bloated and I have lower back pain and pain in my stomach close to a period pain. Not sure if it is possible at all to fall pregnant without penetration ? From oral sex ? Or from ejaculation on ( not in) the vagina area ? Please help , I'm starting to really get worried.
Thanks.

Pregnancy is possible as long as there is ejaculation in the area and sometimes just with contact in the area before ejaculation. I suggest see a doctor and do a pregancy test as soon as you can to be sure.