Question
Posted by: Worried | 2008/05/21

late period but having period pains

I had unprotected sex on the 04th May, my period is late it was due on the 18 May. I know that i might be pregnant but since the 19th may i have been having severe abdominal cramps, exactly like period pains, but i have not yet started my period. I am stressing about being pregnant - how late could stress delay your period. Please advise.

The only way to know if you are pregnant is to do a pregnancy test. Otherwise it would be guesswork.

2
Posted by: Je | 2008/05/22

I having the same problem but i took morning after pill i did pregnancy test.

Reply to Je
Posted by: Nix | 2008/05/21

just do a test then you'll know

Reply to Nix