Question
Posted by: RDK | 2004/10/22

LATE PERIOD AND CLOMID

My period was due on Wednesday. Completed my first course of Clomid on the 1st of this month. I'm getting dry, sharp cramps in my lower abdomen which is quite painful - similar to the cramps I get during my period. My breasts were a bit achy ealier in the week but now it's only my left breast thats sore around the nipple area. Is it too soon to hope that something might be up? Can those ladies who fell pregnant with the help of Clomid please comment. Thanks!

I would suggest that you wait three or four more days before testing. Cycles can be different on Clomid.

3
Posted by: DB | 2004/10/22

I don't think so. You can also buy Staminogrow for you and hubby. Both of us drank that for some time. You can get it from any pharmacy (you can also search the archives, lots of ladies, husbands are taking it). It is a multivitamin that gets recommended by a lot of the fertility specialists. It is cheapest at Dischem.

Good luck!

Reply to DB
Posted by: RDK | 2004/10/22

Thanks DB!
Hubby's sperm morphology is also quite low so that's another thing to consider. But they wouldnt have put me on Clomid if they didnt think there is a chance, would they?

Reply to RDK
Posted by: DB | 2004/10/22

Hi RDK

I have PCOS and fell pregnant on my first round of using Clomid. I am now 25 weeks. I tested the morning I expected my period, day 28 and it was a clear positive! I will be holding thumbs!

Reply to DB