Late Period

I am currently 7 days ' late'  and I do not want to get pregnant. Hubby and I have been practicing the same safe sex as for the last 5 years. I am about to complete my studies and have deadlines all the time. I am currently working, but also looking for another job. Hubby is unemployed and also looking. I recently had a root canal. About 3 weeks ago.

Could any of the above mentioned delay my periods? I did ovulate. I know that for a fact, about 3 weeks ago, but nothing. Not the usual bloated feeling or aching, nothing. I am quite concerned.
If not the above mentioned, what could be delaying my periods?

Stress can cause a missed period. Wait and see what happens next month.

Ok, did a test, negative. Still no periods. Now what?

Posted by: Charx | 2008/08/06

I' d think it' ll be best if you just bought a home pregnancy test to rest assured.

Reply to Charx