Question
Posted by: Futha | 2004/10/21

LATE MENSTRUATION

I'm 3 weeks late for my period, and feel all the signs that I'll menstruate, but nothing happens. I'm not on any contraceptive and not pregnant. I should be starting with Triphasil this month, but apparently i must wait for my period. What must i do. And will the pill bring them back and regulate them?Where do i start taking them because i'm not yet having a peiod?

If you are taking the Triphasil to regulate your periods, then I assume that they have been irregular for some time. If you are sure that you are not pregnant, you can start the Pill in the red section which corresponds with the appropriate day of the week.