Posted by: Tammy | 2012/06/10

Late ejaculation

My boyfriend takes do long to ejaculate during sex! Who could we see about this a doctor? Sexologist?
I''m not sure...please help!

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

Dear Tammy,

A sexologist/sex therapist could assist you. Of the most common causes for delayed ejaculation in men is if they are under the influence of a central nervous system suppressant such as alcohol or other such recreational drugs as well as medications such as antidepressants and/or anti anxiety medication.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Avelina | 2012/07/05

Government has already iteervennd too much in the health care system so as to make true free-market style competition almost impossible.If we are really going to bring down costs of health care, we need to figure out how to make the patient the consumer, so that the individual consumers of health care are aware of the costs and are discriminating what services they get and where they get them.Under the current system it seems like no one really has an incentive to even figure out the costs.

Reply to Avelina
Posted by: WishIwould | 2012/06/13

I have the same problem and Im afraid that I do not ejactulate at all unless I masturbate.

I thought it was cool at first but now I wish I could enjoy the feeling of " coming"  .

Reply to WishIwould

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.