Question
Posted by: Samantha | 2006/08/01

Late Ejaculation

Has anyone expirienced this? I can reach orgasm 11 times in a 2hr session, but he can only cum once. Does this mean he's not enjoying it?

Our bodies are very different and whilst you may be multi orgasmic your partner isn't , in fact most men can only come once per night.

4
Posted by: WOW | 2006/08/01

Sam, It's like Joe said...we not so lucky as you ladies, we wish we were!!!

I had a 3sim twice, the first one we went on for 6 hours and I came like 4 times and the second time it was for about 2 hours and I came twice, so I think I also depends on how horny a guys is. If I think about that, because I was very eciting and a dream come true I came more, but in regular session....once is the most and sometime (very rare) twice I'll cum...

Reply to WOW
Posted by: Samantha | 2006/08/01

Thanks for that Joe.I thought he's not enjoying it. WOW I try do to all sorts of things, fondling encouraging and changing positions.

Reply to Samantha
Posted by: Joe | 2006/08/01

Sam, most men only cum once per session, unlike women we don't have multiple orgasms. But that does not mean we don't enjoy !

Reply to Joe
Posted by: WOW | 2006/08/01

Same: How does he manage to keep it for two hours before cuming.
I find that the first time I cum, then my partner came at least 6 times, then after that it take forever for me to cum again, sometimes I do't even cum and it is frustrating to be working so hard and nothing to show for it!!!

How involved are you with trying to make him cum?

Reply to WOW