Question
Posted by: Anna | 2007/05/16

Last words......

I've had it! Too much has gone wrong in my life. I have losed my sister and my gran in 2 months and now my boyfriend who has only been giving me shit has also told me straight to just "f-off" out of his life. Then I ask you this questions, what is the point? When life throws you lemons you make lemonade, well that is the biggest nonsense I have ever heard. Why does life have to give you so much hurt and pain? It just never ends. It carries on and on and on. Well I have had enough and no one can stop me now.

So sorry to hear about this combination of very sad experiences, but don't give up. If your bf responded so crudely and cruelly, he is no loss, and his opinion is obviously worthless. Call Lifeline and talk this throughm, then arrange to see a good local shrink for proper assessment and help. You're worth at least that much !

11
Posted by: Pal | 2007/05/16

Shame on you C.........

Sometimes things are beyond our control. Those small little things that makes you survive are the ones you shoull be crateful for and always thank God for getting through another day and givivng you the strength to type what ever is on your mind.

Dont tell me you havent said thank you Lord when things get better.

Free your spirit and think twice. It might be worht it.

Reply to Pal
Posted by: Shae | 2007/05/16

I agree with your concept on all this C. We are born with free will, it is up to us to decide what we do with it. I went through the same intrnal talk soe years ago Anna, my mom was abusive, my dad had another family and told me he had kids and didnt need me, i was sexually molested by the church minister whowas my mos ex boyfriend, my coms boyfriend after him had his friends come over to get drunk and offered to pay me money so they could touch me, my mom didnt belive me when i told her and became more abusive saying she couldnt live her life for me and that is the way men are, i was homeless for 6 months but family took me in and treated my with a kind of mild neglect, the love of my life wanted me to abort my first baby and i fought against it but miscarried as a result of the stress, my mom has stolen from me to support her gambling problem and my dad wanted me to raise the two kids he had by his cousin (when i was 15). And im only 29.

You know what got me through - i love myelf too darn much to let others want to prescribe to me how i should be treated. I had a burning, all consuming desire to make it in this world and say to them, "you will not destroy me". I have done this and noe i have some of these people knocking my door down for my help.

Do not let your circumstances define who you are and what you're worth. When life gets tough, you be tougher.

Reply to Shae
Posted by: pf | 2007/05/16

these things happen, i lost my father 2 weeks ago, my gran is very sick just had an operation, found out that my bf is cheating with my friend, found out on saturday, i through tantrums around cause it was the space i was in, but i realised that i did nothing, he cheated i didnt,,, and that my father is at a better place (i have to believe that for my sanity) and that my gran will make it...... and life carries on love,,, when you met your bf he had 32 teeth, so come on now, shape up.... i know its not easy it takes time but please take it easy

Reply to pf
Posted by: C. | 2007/05/16

I have my reasons. We're too easy saying that God is responsible for this or that, but really it's US that's responsible for EVERYTHING that happens. If someone dies, SOMEONE is guilty, and I'm not talking of natural causes. We make this world go round, NOT GOD. And certainly not Satan.

Reply to C.
Posted by: Sammie | 2007/05/16

You need to read your Bible and undersatnd the reason of death and what happens after u die ....

Gee you really need to be blessed!

Reply to Sammie
Posted by: Sammie | 2007/05/16

C.

How can u say that God is a bastard?

Reply to Sammie
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/05/16

C - they may have it tougher, but after death they have it real easy! I feel sorry for you C! May you open your eyes!

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: C. | 2007/05/16

I don't think God is as nice as you think Echelle. In fact, he can be quite the bastard. Just ask any real Christian. They have it much tougher because "God is testing them". No thanks. I'll remain a neutral (can't call myself an Atheist because I do believe in a higher power) till the day I die. But to the rest of you, good luck.

Reply to C.
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/05/16

Hi Anna, just remember that you are not the only one this has happened to, some got it even worse. BUT all those hurt and pain are going to make you stronger in the long run. Be glad that your boyfriend dumped you otherwise you had to put up with a shitty boyfriend for a longer time. I am sorry to hear that you've lost your sister and grandmother in such a short time, but people have to die some or other time, I know you don't understand why you must lose 2 people in 2 months, but there's a reason for everything and it is God's plan and you must accept his decision, whatever it is. God took three people away from you, but He will make you stronger and He will support you if only you give Him the chance.

Hope all goes well with you.

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: Madelon | 2007/05/16

Forget about your boyfriend, you deserve better. I know that losing someone close to you is very painful - I have been there, but I promise you, it gets better. There will always be someone that is willing to help you get through your days, but you have to keep your eyes open and allow them to help. I know that is difficult for you now to ask someone for help, but please try. Start by talking to your minister/pastor or if you don't want to talk to someone face to face, call lifeline. Remember, there is always someone willing to help, you must just find them. Good luck and you will be in my prayers.

Reply to Madelon
Posted by: Rox | 2007/05/16

Anna,
Don't give up, just start by getting through today. It's not easy by any measure I know but its impossible to think clearly when you are this overwhelmed. Is there someone you are close to that you can talk to?

Reply to Rox