Question
Posted by: Scary | 2004/03/12

Last Period

I would just like to ask a few question!
it has been approx 5 months since my last cycle several pregnancy tests have shown neg and no change in health.
What is the longest one can go with out having a period?
What could be the cause for this..stress. hormone..what could it be I have not been on the pill or any other medication or contraceptive.. please help I'm worried is the something I can use to start my cycle ..!
Could over weight cause the problem aswell ..as my weight has pick up in general!
Please help..!!!!

There are a number of possible causes for missing a period. These include not ovulating, thyroid problems, ovarian cysts, tumours of the milk producing gland. I wuld suggest that you see a doctor for further tests. A large increase or decrease in weight can also do this.