Question
Posted by: EKKE | 2004/10/22

LAST HOPE

Hi Doc I am trying now for 8 years to fall preggies. the dr. give me a hormone nazelspray, I gain 15kg in 3 months other that I have been on all the diets, pills, shakes etc just to lose weight. Than on the other hand I am dying to fall preggies. I went for numerious insemenations and the gift pack. I also went to a homeopath still with no luck. According to the dr my husband sperm is low etc. and I am okay, but when I went to the homeopath he informed me that I have more male hormones and that my hormones does not work. Please advise what I can do I really want a baby. Thanks

You would need to tell me whether you are ovulating, whether you have had tests to check your tubes and what your husband's sperm count is before I can suggest anything.

1
Posted by: ekke | 2004/10/25

Hi doc, yes I am ovulating, I went for +/- 4 Lapriscope (Feb 04) and according to the gynae everything is okay. I can't remember my husband's sperm count it is very low, He also have a lot of stress. The gynae also put him on Spermaid. Thanks

Reply to ekke