Question
Posted by: lashes | 2006/11/07

lash extensions

I'm very interested in lash extensions (they glue the extensions on) but am concerned that it will damage or break my own (not so long) lashes. Any tips or guidelines?

Dear Lashes
It may break your own lashes and the glue may irritate your eyelids - but that is the risk you take?

1
Posted by: lou | 2006/11/07

Not a medical question however, lash extensions are unlikely to break you lashes as they are not glued to your eyelashes, but to your eyelid, generally they are put on between you eyelashes with a tiny dot of special eyelash glue. There is a chance that you skin will have a negative reaction to the glue in which case you will need to have the lashes removed. If you get impatient and try and take them off yourself, you will find it difficult to remove just the false lashes and may end up pulling out some of your own.

Reply to lou