Question
Posted by: MIKE | 2004/10/19

LASER HAIR REMOVAL

Can you please suggest a dr that will be able to help me with laser hair removal. Im based in Pretoria Menlyn. I dont want to just phone up a dermo out of the yellow pages because if it is not done correct who knows the harm they can do. Any suggestions. Need it all over my body. What are the costs involved?

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Mike,

Cannot help you I'm afraid. Maybe there are other patients out there who can help Mike?

1
Posted by: NM | 2004/10/19

Hi Mike,

It's quite expensive...I paid R500 per session (bikini line) and you normally need about 5-6 sessions. They charge something like R2500 for a full leg treatment (per session)

It is important to find someone who actually knows what they're doing. Just bear in mind - you need to stay out of the sun for at least a month after treatments...

Reply to NM