Question
Posted by: Ragan | 2007/04/04

Laser Eye Surgery

I have considered doing laser eye surgery. But this will be costly especially since the medical company will not pay for this. Is there a cheaper option besides surgery and contact lenses

Dear Ragan
It depends on what exactly the problem is with your eyes - glasses are the cheapest option
- read this article on refractive surgery http://www.healthyeye.co.za/

1
Posted by: Butterfly | 2007/04/04

How bad is your eyesight? Mine was very bad and the eye specialist send a letter to my medical to state that it is not for cosmetic reasons but a 'life and death' situation, because I was VERY near-sighted... my medical paid everything!
I would strongly recommend it!! I don't wear glasses or contact lenses at all and it's been 8 years!!

Reply to Butterfly