Question
Posted by: dees | 2005/11/29

large breasts on yasmin pill

i have been on yasmin for 5 months and my boobs seem so huge. what can i do about it? i am 16 yrs old i am a sports fanatic, love the outdoors and do a lot of modelling and i feel this could hav an effect on me. My skin is devine on it, but have noticed weight gain. Should i try water tablets .. pls advise. i do eat loads of fruit and drink at least 2lts of water aday.

Expert ImageTeen expert

please contact our fitness experts or cyberdoc here at health24

3
Posted by: whitney | 2005/12/13

i have been on yasmin for about a year and a half now and it also happened to me. When i started taking the pill my breasts went up 2 cup sizes but strangely enough after a few months of obvious hormonal changes as a result of the yasmin, everything seemed to balance out. i am sure it will be the same for you.

Reply to whitney
Posted by: kelly | 2005/12/07

my bobs are very small but my nipples are big ild like you to do somthing about it plz

Reply to kelly
Posted by: mike | 2005/11/29

Try cyberdoc or gynaedoc site for medical advice.

Reply to mike