Question
Posted by: dee | 2005/11/29

large breasts on jasmin pill

is there anything one can do to reduce enlarged breasts on my daughter? She is 16 yrs old and been on jasmin for nearly 6 months but am extremely concerned as her breasts are very large. She is extremely sport, loves outdoors and models. I am concerned and would like to know if it is water retention can you advise water tablets of what can one do?

Yasmin has the least water retention of all the Pills. If it is possible for ther to stop the Yasmin, you would know whether this was an effect of the Pill, or whether she just has naturally larger breasts.

1
Posted by: Harriet | 2005/12/01

I was on the pill for my skin when I was in my late teens/early 20's and my breasts also got very big. I don't want to scare you but I ended up getting a breast reduction at 19 years as they were so awfully big and droopy. I couldn't get clothes to fit that were my size. I am sure the pill made them so big, it was Diane that I was on though.

Reply to Harriet