Question
Posted by: TISHA | 2007/05/29

laproscopy

I have pcos & was on clomid,doc put me on the highest dosage 200mg to ovulate as I was not ovulating on the lower doses,it was not sucessful.He has now advised that I go for ovarian drilling.Please can you advise if this is the best form of treatment for pcos,are there any disadvantages of this procedure as I am a bit afraid to undergo this op.

Dear Tisha

Ovarian drilling is certainly an option in cases of refractory PCOS (patients not responding to simple stimulation such as clomid). Ovarian drilling might well improve the outcome in future cycles of ovulation induction.

2
Posted by: tisha | 2007/06/05

Hi GM
Hope you well

Thanks for your reply dated 30.05.07,you advised that you were going to have yours done the next day.I will be going
on the 19th June,please fill me in on the procedure & how you are feeling now.

Look forward to your response.

Reply to tisha
Posted by: gm | 2007/05/30

i am going for ovarian drilling tomorrow, also nervous but my gynae assured me good results after wards.
good luck

Reply to gm