Question
Posted by: blossom | 2007/03/23

Lapropscopy

should i have a lapropscopy?

the doctor says that my one ovary is lying at the back and it is partially movable - does this mean endometriosis? i have always had painful periods.

i have been trying to fall pregnant for about a year - my husband's sperm count is extremely low - could this be the only reason why i cannot fall pregnant? - should i wait for his treatment to resume or should i do something now?

Dear Blossom

Your signs and symptoms are highly suggestive of endometriosis. I suggest you go ahead with the laparoscopy which is not only diagnostic, but can also be therapeutic.