Posted by: Deb | 2008/08/25

Lap for Endo due in a week but realised I might get AF anyday from now to day after Lap. Do I need to cancel my Lap if AF arrives?

Hi Deb
AF? Atrial fibrillation? Athletes foot? American Flag? :-)
If you mean your menstruation - no you don't have to cancel the lap!

Posted by: Dr Bets | 2008/08/26

Please don' t take it so seriously - I didn' t mean any harm and thought you would see that I only pulled your leg! That is why I added the smiley!
Dr BEts

Reply to Dr Bets
Posted by: Deb | 2008/08/26

Didnt know a person knew when their " athletes foot'  was arriving and that inserting a Lap had anything to do with the American Flag. Thanks for the sarcasm!!!
Yes I meant menstruation (AF-Aunt Flo)
You cant be much of a DR if you cant relate the AF that I was referring to, to the rest of my question!

Reply to Deb