Question
Posted by: FattyBoomBoom | 2012/10/02

Lap Band Surgery

Hi CS

Thursday it will be 7 weeks and I am down 10.5 kg''s...getting there slowly.

Yesterday had steak for the first time it was amazingly fabulous lol

The only thing I cannot eat is banana. I have had one " stuck"  incident and that was because I did not chew properly.

Emotionally its still very hard but no one cares or understand so I don''t share it anymore. I have created a LAP BAND TALK FORUM on Facebook and we all help each other and its great.

We have a braai and there is 3 or 4 salads and " braai broodjies"  but I can only eat a cup full at a time so i have to chose 1 meat and 1 starch. Its hard but i am surviving!

Lotsa Love as always
CP Mom

At this rate, you'll soon need another new nick ! FormerlyFBB ? Sounds impressive - keep up the good work.

3
Posted by: P | 2012/10/02

Here there

well done - stay focused that is the most difficult part of any challenge in life.

Inspire the rest of us

Reply to P
Posted by: Sharon | 2012/10/02

Wow thats amazing. Down 10.5kg already. Awesome. Keep it up!

Reply to Sharon