Question

Language II

Hello to everyone and the Expert, I have a question which is kind of like a poll (no not formal research just based on my own curiosity), what word or phrase do you use to describe sex when you talk to your close friends or a partner? So here goes, lets see the results (vote for one or two of these in your post):

A Making love
B Having sex
C Shagging
D F u c k i n g (or f u c k)
E Making jam
F Playing
G Being intimate
H Doing "it"
I Other (and please explain your word and what it means)

Think of what you say to your partner while you're busy and forget about Sunday school LOL

Just call me Kinsey honey!!

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Anon aka Kinsey and thanks for this post :)

Can I be the first to choose "I"? I lived in Italy for a year and, until I learnt the basics of Italian, I realised that everyone understands the meaning of "boom-boom".

So my personal vote is for D and I.

8
Posted by: get real | 2007/07/29

D! Why'd u even ask? Where've u been bro?

Reply to get real
Posted by: F, | 2007/07/28

Hey Kinsey, good question, I'd feel like a total jerk if I used anything other than D, my friends are all under 35 and tD is the general term we use with each other and the guys we play with.

Reply to F,
Posted by: Trevor | 2007/07/28

All my mates and I speak of D, it seems to be the norm for gay men.

Reply to Trevor

D! Get real, who talks about making love? And B sounds too clinical and blash, while C is mostly used in the UK, right? And G sounds like something that maight work for girls, def not for boys.

Posted by: Neil | 2007/07/27

Definitely D, sometimes F and I've never heard of E!

And hello to you Sue, I'm one of those who's very bad at understanding Afrikaans but I do try.

Reply to Neil
Posted by: Sue | 2007/07/27

A or C or I (Gym) because of the great exercise (fok, oefening)!!!

Ek wil somme die mense hier onverskoning vra as ek "ongemaklik" my gevoellens in eng uitbring

I want to say I'm sorry that I coun't express my true feelings in eng.

Dankie / Thanx
Sue

Reply to Sue
Posted by: GreenEyes | 2007/07/27

Hmm...

Usually it's 'C'......
If i'm in a serious mood it's 'A'..

xxx

Reply to GreenEyes
Posted by: Theuns | 2007/07/26

OK so here goes, for me and my friends it is D, even with my BF it was always D.

Reply to Theuns