Question
Posted by: hanna | 2008/07/21

lamictin

good day. I need to know how many of lamictin 100mg cab be fatale.

Why ? SImply increasing it isn't useful, without the advice of your doctor --- can't you call him and discuss why you feel a higher dose would help. Remember, too, that well short of levels that would cause other problems, many drugs dotn't necessarily give improved benefits each time one increases the dose, and indeed with some of them the effectiveness can DECREASE if the dose is increased too far

3
Posted by: ????? | 2008/07/21

I know someone else on the same meds. I do think you need to at least speak to your Doc before increasing the dosage yourself. Good Luck.

Reply to ?????
Posted by: hanna | 2008/07/21

I want to increase my doses but do not want to over do it, as i am very far from my docter I need to know up to what i can go

Reply to hanna
Posted by: ????? | 2008/07/21

Why are you asking this question?

Reply to ?????