Question
Posted by: Kelly | 2003/02/07

Lamictin

I have been taking Lamictin for about 4 years now (150mg) can one of the side-effects of this be loss of libido? because I am definately not the same as I was before the medication?

Kelly, I suppose it’s possible as Lamictin® affects the central nervous system and the evens out the mood. It’s not one of the common side effects, but that doesn’t mean it can’t happen. The problem is what to do about it (apart from changing to a different drug). I don’t really know, but I suppose the best would be to see your neurologist and have him sort it out for you. Good luck.