Question
Posted by: namib | 2004/10/11

lame leg

i HAVE A THROBBING PAIN IN MY RIGHT LEG, MOSTLY WHEN I AM SITTING DOWN ALTHOUGH NOT PERMANENT AND SOMETIMES WHEN I AM STANDING FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME,MY RIGHT LEG GOES COMPLETELY LAME.iT DOES BOTHER ME, STRETCHING THE LEG DOES NOT HELP,ANY HELP,THANX

Namib, it sounds like it might be due something pressing on the nerve that supplies the right leg (probably somewhere in your back), but it might also be due to a problem with blood supply. The best would be to see your doctor and make sure what the problem is. Good luck.