Question
Posted by: Jules | 2007/03/22

Lame Left Arm, involuntary jerks

I have a lameness in my left arm and hand. The back of my head feels off balance at times - especially at night when lying in bed with my head on my pillow. It borders on uncomfortable and i have to move. My body occassional involantarily jerks at times (not all the time but at least 6- 8 times a day) I told my doc, and he checked my BP, Cholestral and all normal.
If I sit I occassionaly feel this funny feeling at the back of my head and then am aware of the fast quick jerking reaction.
Hope that makes sense...

Dear Jules
Please ask your doctor to refer you to a neurologist - you may have a myotonic muscular dystrophy disorder that can be treated.