Question
Posted by: lalla | 2006/07/24

lalla

Hi I have developed pubic hair but no breasts yet, i have heard of a pill (think its a hormonal pill) that help breast to develope and it helps to gain weight , but i am not realy considering it. Do I have to weigh 48kg to start menstruating ?

Dear Lalla

It appears that your secondary sexual characteristics have not developed appropriately and therefore in your case I would suggest that you consult a gynaecologist and have the necessary blood tests done at this point. It is certainly not necessary to weigh 48kg before menstruating.
Good luck and take care!

5
Posted by: Tinky | 2006/07/26

Lalla, don't worry, i started my periods when i was 16 years old.

Just bem patient.

Reply to Tinky
Posted by: meraai+ | 2006/07/25

Moenie komkommer jy sal begin menstueer sodra jou liggaam gereed is, jy is nog baie jonk, en daar is niks fout om later as jou vriendinne te begin menstrueer nie. Geniet jou kind wees, daar is meer as genoeg tyd groot mens te word en wees. Bly net positief en lag baie.

Reply to meraai+
Posted by: Sams | 2006/07/24

Lovie, this is the fertility expert's forum.
But anyway, don't take any strange pills. You are still growing and there is more than enough time for your period to start and your breasts to develop.
I know it's sometimes hard to grow up, but just try to take it easy!
:-)

Reply to Sams
Posted by: lalla | 2006/07/24

Im 14 years old but worry that i will never start menstruating

Reply to lalla

First of all how old are you???