Question
Posted by: rusty | 2005/11/19

lady boss force sex

I am over 40 years , work under a woman boss. I dont know what she found in me. She uses me foe sex. she take me to her house or hotel and have sex with me.
Due to this I cant have sex with my wife. She is very tense these days. What to do? If I refuse to my boss my job will go else my wife will be sex starved and go.

No, your boss is acting very wrongly indeed, as this is sexual harassment and she cannot by law sack you for refusing to have sex with her --- on the contrary she herself can be dismissed for doing this. Discuss this with the Dept of Labour, a good labour lawyer, and your company's HR dept, if it has one

1
Posted by: Nick | 2005/11/19

Ag pleeease man... get a life and a spine. U obviously enjoy being "sexually abused" you're just bragging about being "irresistable" Be a man!!! Look for another job/career and be faithfull to your wife. She doesn't deserve to be treated this way. Your wife's going to leave you anyways cause the truth doesn't grown old and your boss will get bored with you and fire your ass, then you'll be jobless, wifeless, and sexless!!! Pull yourself towards youself. Sies man.

Reply to Nick