Question
Posted by: Confused/Concerned | 2003/02/06

Ladies - Your Opinion Please

How would you react if you sawa stranger in apublic, watching/staring at you and jeking off. Do u scream??, be disgusted or be glad that someone thinks u sexy??

Exhibitionism is considered a criminal offence in South Africa. This behaviour is illegal, and the more you might engage in it, the greater the likelihood of arrest. Exposing one's self, or public lewdness, is a sex crime, a misdemeanor offense, which can be punished with a jail sentence. In addition, consider that your job, your means to support yourself financially, your family relationships, and your reputation are also at stake.

The women, or high school girls, have not made an agreement with you prior to your act. I suggests that you either learn to play out your needs/fantasies with a consenting partner in a "safe" way, or that you get assistance. You need to change your behavior so that you can protect yourself from getting arrested, from punishment by the criminal justice system (i.e., a jail sentence), and from any negative consequences from a non-consenting "viewer" . See a qualified counselor who will refer you for appropriate treatment.

I want to emphasize that public exhibitionism is not a casual mode of sexual expression. It is non-consensual and it is illegal. It can be safe in certain, pre-arranged, consensual situations, however, not in the illegal situations you describe.

Dr Elna McIntosh

11
Posted by: Dickybird | 2003/02/06

There's much better things to show a lady to turn her on than that. I am a male and that guy is slightly peverted.

Reply to Dickybird
Posted by: Andie | 2003/02/06

Hi Confused/Concerned
What this person is doing in public is indecent. You should alert the police and get this person off the streets. One minute he is jerking off the next he's attacking/raping someone. I would be very careful how I react to a person like him. If he does something like this in public, I think he has serious mental issues. Do not approach him at all. Do not encourage him in any way. Do not even smile at him. If you do not want to call the authorities on him then at least ignore him for your own safety. Look after yourself, there's a lot of sick people out there.

Reply to Andie
Posted by: Libgirl | 2003/02/06

Sam, you are absolutely right

Reply to Libgirl
Posted by: Jinx | 2003/02/06

Hi confused/concerned,
I would feel a little embaressed. But I would probably seroiusly laugh my head off (Ha Ha Ha) at him too then i'd go and hide somewhere, and watch from where i couldnt be seen. I would be intregued to know how long he'd go on doing this in public. He must be REALLY desperate.

Reply to Jinx
Posted by: SAM | 2003/02/06

All men jerk-off (human-nature) I'll be flattered, turned-on as well. But rather go do it with someone else you trust, because this guy's "freaky'. I'll smile, very sarcasticly say "thank you" and then get the hell out of there. You must think of your safety as well. "Liewer Bang Jan as Dooie Jan. (verkragte Jan)

Reply to SAM

Thanks but still unsure, it kinda turns me on to think that someone finds me sexy but then again he is jerking off, abit disgusting.

Reply to Confused/Concerned
Posted by: Reader | 2003/02/06

Just ignore him, as long as he is happy and doesn't touch you.

Reply to Reader
Posted by: N | 2003/02/06

I'll point at him screeming " He's got a bomb in he's had, he's going to explode" and laugh in his face!

Reply to N
Posted by: N | 2003/02/06

Reply to N
Posted by: Ferrari | 2003/02/06

Be disgusted !!

Reply to Ferrari
Posted by: Tried everything | 2003/02/06

Smile nicely and then walk away.

Reply to Tried everything